I have stage fright and sometimes I don’t want to go to school because every week, I have to do TUSC (TotallyUnbelieveable speaking Club) and I have to present I front of the Class. I always get so nervous that I get butterflys in my stomach. What should I do before I go up? I’ve tried taking a deep breath but it dosent work. What could I do to lower my nervousness?
- Korea’s Yang Hopes to Overcome Stage Fright At Home Event – New York Times | New Golf World
- Flat Stomach Exercises: Discover How to Lose Belly Fat with Diet and Exercise Tips for a Flat Stomach | Angola Xyami – Best Know How
- Get a Flat Stomach | Natural Remedies For Your Prostate Health
- Does the government have the stomach to make the Declaration binding? « Red Alert
- Take A Deep Breath | PaleoChix
- Quell Dogs’ Anxiety & Nervousness while Traveling « Le Chien Blog
- WTF Music: It’s All in a Stage Name: Meet Javier Nikephoros Stephanie Melanie « Hooksandladders's Blog
- Parody « Stage Fright
Filed under: Stage Fright
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!