hypnotism for anxiety/panic attacks?
I used to get really bad panic attacks and I tried seeing a psychologist (which helped a little), but then I went to a hypnotist. Ever since my hypnosis in April 2008, I’ve only had about five panic attacks, and I used to get at least 3-4 a day.
For a while now, though, I’ve had a fear of public speaking. This stems from the fact that I was in the middle of a panic attack when I had to give a presentation one day. I’ve never had a problem with public speaking — all through elementary, middle, and high school, I was one of the first people to raise my hand or to read out loud in class. That is, until that one (ironic) psychology presentation during my senior year of high school. Ever since that day, I’ve been freaked out about public speaking and I’ve been afraid it will happen again. Unfortunately, I have an english presentation coming up in about a month where I have to read an essay in front of the class. Do you think that hypnosis will work well for my newly-acquired fear of public speaking since it worked so well for my panic attacks?
Thanks for the help!
- social anxiety panic attack
| Stop Panic Attacks
- Learn The Secret To Conversational Hypnosis To Transform Your Life Forever | Psychics Online
- Healthy Nutrition Through Behavior Modification | World of Psychology
- Careers for English majors panel presentation set for Friday « Bulletin Today
- Sports and Psychology? | Keeda of sports
- SeretHD » ?????? ????? » Moonraker / ???????? (1979) – BluRay ??? !!!
- Panic Attacks In Children – 3 Safe Ways You Can Treat Panic Attacks In Youngsters
- Obama, The Left and Their Misplaced Fear | NewsReal Blog
- Bookreporter.com’s “The Hypnotist” Giveaway | Free Stuff Times Contests
- Bookreporter.com’s “The Hypnotist” Giveaway | Freenology – Free Contests and Sweepstakes
Filed under: Public Speaking
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!