How can you overcome stage fright & remember your lines?
My friend, Stacy has stage fright, and she is doing a play this Friday for a performing arts camp, & she is really nervous about performing on stage.
Do you guys have any advice for her?
Just to tell you she is just saying lines, no singing or dancing.
She is a storyteller in the Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Could you also give her advice how to remember her lines?
- Get Fear Of Public Speaking Help Now : 24 Hour Remedy To Fear Of Speaking In Public « Custom Mugs
- FORM Athletics x AMP x Urijah Faber Beanie : FighterXFashion.com – MMA clothing and culture. Updated Daily.
- Teaching A Midsummer Night’s Dream, at times badly « A Teacher's Writes
- AMP UP Prize Pack Giveaway WINNER! – Shayboarder.com
- Storytelling Hats, Narrative, Learning, Community Story, Youth, Systems & More
- A 24k Gold Bear (2009) download rapidshare, megaupload, torrent, hotfile
- Mark Bass Amp – Daily News – News Cows
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream! « My other English class
- Firecat Productions Presents A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, Begins 5/6 – Broadway World | Dream Theatre News at Rockzilla
- Off-Stage Fright Haiku – A Room of Mama’s Own
Filed under: Stage Fright
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!