Glossophobia – fear of public speaking?
I have a big fear of public speaking. It’s so bad that i feel like i’m going to die when i’m put on the spot. Unfortunately, my job requires some level of public speaking, which i somehow managed to survive but it’s seriously ruining my life. My mind goes blank. I can’t even remember simple thing like my own name. My hands shake and i turn beet red. My voice shakes. Has anyone tried hypnosis? has it work? Does anyone else have my problem out there? Most of my friends don’t understand my problem!
- Ben Sims – Hypnosis / Psychosis [DC63] » Minimal Freaks
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss. NEW instant FREE download just released. – Online PR News (press release)
- Osiecki takes head hockey job at Ohio State
- Employers Influence Job Hopping | gaWrilla
- Job Hoppers Redux: An Employee’s Perspective
- Why I Fear For Betty White’s SNL | Best Week Ever
- Brilliantly Beet Smoothie « The Healthy Haven
- It’s Not Looking Good For Bret Michaels
– Evil Beet Gossip
- vici blog » Blog Archive » Hypnosis – What Exactly is it? (Michael Hadfield)
- Benefits Of Hypnosis In Weight Loss Treatment | Best Alli Weight Loss
Filed under: Public Speaking
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!